BMW: BMW 2005 525d misfiring on idle with check engine light!!! h : BMW 5 series Forum • BMWLand

BMW Forum: Car help, questions, answers, BMW discussion forum  
BMW Forum for UK BMW Car owners : Where Power Meets Control

BMW Forum: BMWLand Forum Portal Entrance BMW Forum: BMWLand - Forums for UK BMW Owners BMW Discounts & Support for BMWLand members BMW Forum Twitter, RSS, Facebook for BMWLand members BMW Car Insurance Discount BMWLand: Contact Us BMW Paint Repair discounts for BMWLand members BMW Oil Discount for BMW Engines BMW Car Tyre Discounts for BMWLand Members BMW Car Parts: Genuine BMW Parts Discount for BMWLand Members BMW ECU mapping BMW Swirl Flaps

www.BMWLand.co.uk ©2014                           Contact: [email protected]

Peake BMW Diagnostics  
BMW Car Insurance Discount

BMW 2005 525d misfiring on idle with check engine light!!! h

BMW forum 5 series car: E12, E28, E34, E39, E60, E61, F07, F10, F11

Moderator: Moderators

BMW 2005 525d misfiring on idle with check engine light!!! h

Postby king_julien » Sun, 28 Nov 2010 17:59:46 UTC

Hi guys, I need some advise and hope somebody here can help me.

I have a BMW 2005 525d, whilst driving back home one day, I realized the car started to judder slightly and when I was parking up my car, the 'Engine Light' came ON.

And now, everytime I start the car up, it started to judder after 1 minutes starting the engine with 'check engine' light on. I have so far;

- replaced the 02 sensor,
- taken/cleaned the inlet manifold,
- cleaned the EGR,
- cleaned the MAF,
- replaced air filter,
- replaced glow plugs,
- replaced the oil separator diaphragm,
- checked the swirl flap and there are OK.
- disconnected the injector plugs, one at a time, while the engine was running to determined whether the injector are faulty but there all indicates as being OK.
- disconnected the MAF connector and it didn't make any difference, condition remains the same.
- checked for vacuum leaks and it was OK too.

I have connected it to my MaxiDiag EU702 diagnostic tool and scan the vehicle. It came out:

- 3FF0
- 41BA
- 480A
- 481A

Can somebody please de-code the fault codes for me since my tool doesn't tell me everything, and advise me where else for me to look. Very frustrated and the old wallet is starting to get thinner every day.
Edit/Delete Message
king_julien

BMW Members Cars: BMW 2005 525d
United Kingdom (uk)

• Forum Topics on BMWLand that may be of intetest to you
    Replies
    Views
    Last Forum post

Return to BMW 5 series Forum

BMWLand: Who is online