BMW: 120d m sport central locking problem : BMW 1 series Forum • BMWLand

BMW Forum: Car help, questions, answers, BMW discussion forum  
BMW Forum for UK BMW Car owners : Where Power Meets Control

BMW Forum: BMWLand Forum Portal Entrance BMW Forum: BMWLand - Forums for UK BMW Owners BMW Discounts & Support for BMWLand members BMW Forum Twitter, RSS, Facebook for BMWLand members BMW Car Insurance Discount BMWLand: Contact Us BMW Paint Repair discounts for BMWLand members BMW Oil Discount for BMW Engines BMW Car Tyre Discounts for BMWLand Members BMW Car Parts: Genuine BMW Parts Discount for BMWLand Members BMW ECU mapping BMW Swirl Flaps

www.BMWLand.co.uk ©2014                           Contact [email protected]

Peake BMW Diagnostics  
BMW Car Insurance Discount

120d m sport central locking problem

BMW Forum 1 series car: E87, E81, E87, E88, F20

Moderator: Moderators

120d m sport central locking problem

Postby Tom_h1gg0 » Sun, 25 Aug 2013 19:04:00 UTC

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and just wanted to know some information if anybody knows why or has had a similar problem..
Basically a few days ago my 120d m sport 3 door central locking decided not to work. The lights flash to say its unlocked and the boot latch unlocks to unlock the boot, but neither door opens. I then have to open the door with the key out of the hob to even get into my car. Once I'm in the car I can't open the passenger door from the inside so if anyone is getting into the car they have to climb over my seat! When I then drive the car the hijack system still locks the drivers door and it also locks it from the hob on the key once I'm out the car.

Was just wondering if anybody has had a problem like this or have any idea what this problem could be??

Thanks in advance
Tom_h1gg0

BMW Members Cars: BMW 1 series 120D m sport
United Kingdom (uk)

• Forum Topics on BMWLand that may be of intetest to you
    Replies
    Views
    Last Forum post

Return to BMW 1 series Forum

BMWLand: Who is online