BMW: What are the main features of the professional media package : BMW Car Audio Forum: ICE - In Car Entertainment • BMWLand

BMW Forum: Car help, questions, answers, BMW discussion forum  
BMW Forum for UK BMW Car owners : Where Power Meets Control

BMW Forum: BMWLand Forum Portal Entrance BMW Forum: BMWLand - Forums for UK BMW Owners BMW Discounts & Support for BMWLand members BMW Forum Twitter, RSS, Facebook for BMWLand members BMW Car Insurance Discount BMWLand: Contact Us BMW Paint Repair discounts for BMWLand members BMW Oil Discount for BMW Engines BMW Car Tyre Discounts for BMWLand Members BMW Car Parts: Genuine BMW Parts Discount for BMWLand Members BMW ECU mapping BMW Swirl Flaps

www.BMWLand.co.uk ©2014                           Contact [email protected]

Peake BMW Diagnostics  
BMW Car Insurance Discount

What are the main features of the professional media package

BMW In Car entertainment Audio: Discuss your BMW car radios, BMW car phones, BMW iPOD, iPhone, BMW bluetooth, BMW Audio, DAB, MP3 etc

Moderator: Moderators

What are the main features of the professional media package

Postby puds1970 » Sun, 05 Sep 2010 12:47:25 UTC

I have done a bit of research on this subject inc Main BMW site (quite useful) and google (advertising system disc upgrades). but I am stiil struggling to find out what are the main features of the Pro media package for a new 5 series?.
I currently have the pro media on my 08 320d but I believe the system has improved since then and would be grateful if anyone knows what changes have been made. I am particularly interested in the navigation and internet capabilities.
I hear you can now search the net on it, is this true and is the navigation got some form of lane guidiance on it, similar to what modern Tom Toms have?
Thanks in advance for any help.
puds1970
User

• Forum Topics on BMWLand that may be of intetest to you
    Replies
    Views
    Last Forum post

Return to BMW Car Audio Forum: ICE - In Car Entertainment

BMWLand: Who is online